Five spritzy ways to enjoy Prosecco
1. Spagliato - A relation of the negroni. Mix four parts prosecco, one part sweet vermouth (such as Martini Bianco) and one part Campari. Serve with a twist of orange zest.
2. Raspberry Prosecco Bellini - Pour one part raspberry liqueur into a champagne flute, then add a sprig of fresh basil. Top with four parts prosecco and serve.
3. Forager’s Fizz - Pour a splash of Four Pillars gin into a champagne flute and add a blackberry or two, then top up with prosecco.
4. Prosecco Pomander - Combine the juice of one clementine with one part Cointreau and three parts prosecco in a champagne glass or tumbler. Garnish with a sprig of rosemary and a slice of clementine.
5. Aperol Spritz - Simply fill a wine glass with ice, add one part Aperol, to four parts Prosecco (club soda also if desired) and a slice of orange.